3 Ways to Cleanse

by - 6:00 PM



The past month has been a bit crazy for me. And you will know why in a few blog posts from now! Two big transitions happened that's why I have been MIA for a few months. But I'm back and I'm going to share some basic skincare specifically how I cleanse my face 😊.

There are three ways I cleanse my face sometimes I shorten it to two. It honestly depends on the makeup I wore that day (especially if I wore waterproof makeup). So here is three ways you could cleanse your face:

Micellar or Cleansing Water

My favorite would be the L'Oreal Micellar Water since it cleanses, removes makeup and soothes my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin which is a huge thumbs up. I've done a review on this product and I raved about it here. I include this step in my night routine when I wear a lot of eye makeup. 

Cleansing Oil

I always include cleansing oil in my night time skincare routine. It removes waterproof makeup and minimizes white heads and black heads. My all time favorite would be from The Body Shop's Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil that I also have raved for so many times in the blog. 

Cleansing Foam

Lastly, cleansing foam. When you don't apply any makeup, you could simply get away with this. It removes some excess cleansing oil on the face and leaves a smooth and flawless skin. Currently, I'm loving the Etude House Happy Essential Foam in Collagen 😊.

What are your favorite cleansing products?? 😊

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments