My Travel Skincare Routine

by - 6:00 PM

My Travel Skincare Routine

A few weeks ago, I traveled to Manila for a conference and its been a while since I posted something in my blog. So I thought I would share to you guys what beauty essentials I brought for my trip which eventually became my current skincare routine :)

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

This product removes makeup, cleanses and nourishes the skin in the most luxurious way possible. I've mentioned my love for The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil several times already, I'm glad they created a balm for travelling :)

B-lab I am Sorry Just Cleansing Foam

Its a really inexpensive cleansing foam. It cleanses the skin using natural ingredients without irritation. 

Calmia Oatmeal Peeling Gel 

This mild peeling gel helps remove dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin as well. Both my sister (who has oily skin type) and I use this product so I had to just bring a small amount for travelling. In my opinion, this is an OK product. Though I've used a peeling gel that does the job better. But then again, with the Calmia Oatmeal Peeling Gel's price it is still worth the try. 

Mamonde Rose Water Toner

This product from Mamonde contains 90.89% of rose water which soothes and moisturizes the skin. Everytime I use this product, I feel so relaxed because of the scent. There's actually 250 ml of the product which I transferred a small amount in a small container which I think is appropriate for a week stay.

Laneige Water Bank Trial Kit

In one of my previous Althea orders, I received a Laneige Trial Kit which contained four products but I only used three of those for the whole trip. As far as I know, the Water Bank Line from Laneige are pretty pricey but I'm glad I got the chance to try these products and maybe purchase some that I really like. Here are the products and my thoughts:  

Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel (3 ml) 

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. There are days when I feel like it doesn't do anything on my eye are but there are also days that I'm thankful I have this sample. On most days, I feel that my eye area is hydrated, smooth and bouncy the next day. It does claim to reduce the dark circles and prevent damage in the eye area. Sad to say I only have 3 ml of it and I couldn't test it out further.

Laneige Water Bank Essence_EX (10 ml)

This essence optimizes the skin's moisture balance while hydrating the skin from within. It instantly relieves dry skin and repairs skin damage.

Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream (10 ml)

Applied after the eye gel and essence, this product is a rich moisturizer which effects instantly on dry skin and locks-in moisture for 24 hours.

Overall, the water bank line from Laneige feels amazing on my skin. I do have dry skin and I don't want to love these products but they do great things on my skin, it feels moisturized and soft the next day. It might be time to save up for these bad boys. HAHA.

What's your current travel skincare essentials? 😊


Shop the Post:


You May Also Like

0 comments