Current Travel Makeup Routine

by - 6:00 PM



Before I went for my out-of-town trip, I promised myself to bring less makeup products as possible. So I carefully planned what I'm going to use and I know these products wouldn't fail me as I walk around a very humid Manila. And here were the products that I brought with me

Since I'd been walking all day, I had to protect my skin using Witch's Pouch The Choute All Right Sun Cream (80ml) by applying it before makeup. 

Elizavecca Skin Liar Primer

I used this primer when I know I'll be indoors most of the day. What I love about this product is that it makes my skin look dewy. I only apply it on my cheeks and chin (preventing the T-zone area).

Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener

Sleepless nights couldn't be prevented when you are travelling. So I used an under eye brightener, to of course, brighten the eye area and some blemishes. I love this product 'cause it doesn't crease or cake.


I've mentioned this product in a few blog posts already and I'm still hooked with this product. I tried searching it online but I think its not available anymore. 😕

NYX Adorable Palette 

I also reviewed this product before. I have a few palettes I've been using but I constantly grab this palette when I'm travelling 'cause I think the matte and shimmer shades are just great for my everyday look. Lasts all day too 😉.

E.L.F. Contour Palette

This contour palette has been talked and raved by some Youtubers and I just had to grab one. Its a really convenient palette for travel as it has a highlighter (which I apply for my nose bridge, cupid's bow and above my cheeks), a banana shade powder (to set and brighten my under eye area), and two contour shades which I mix together (two-three swipes for the left shade and one swipe for the right shade). I really like this palette (except for the highlight shade, I just think there are better highlighters that lasts longer) even though I've only been using it for a few weeks. 

For my lips, I would use the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Soft Suede or the Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Tokyo Tea.

What's your current travel makeup routine??




You May Also Like

0 comments