L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Nude Rose | Drugstore Palette Review

by - 6:00 PM

L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Nude Rose

There are so many palettes out there in the market. But I have observed that not a lot of drugstore palettes are that hyped in the beauty world. You can't blame them though 'cause most of the drugstore palettes I've swatched would either be not that pigmented or could give a lot of fallout. A few months ago, my sister bought the L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Nude Rose and she loved it. I knew I should give it a try and share my thoughts with you guys.

The palette contains 4 matte shades and 6 shimmer shades varying from light to nude to gray then a dark violet shade. The shades remind me of the Urban Decay Naked Palette which has a couple of dupes at the drugstore. 

L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Nude Rose

The shades are honestly gorgeous. Since my experience with drugstore palettes, I did set my bar low for this one. But I was so amazed and shocked that I could be wrong with my "belief" that drugstore palettes are sometimes not that worth trying out. 

The shimmer shades (shades 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 10) are so pigmented and creamy. I thought, could that be even possible? You would not experience any fallout with this bad boy. The matte shades (shades 3, 4, 7, 9), however, look a bit off in my swatches and I did have to keep layering my swatch for the shade to appear but when I tried applying it with a brush and blending it on my eye lids, it gave the perfect shade and pigment I want. Bonus points for lasting the whole day! With the shades in this palette, you could go for so many looks like light and natural great for the day, and dark or glittery which would be great for a night out. 

L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Nude Rose

This palette definitely left me wanting to play with it more. Absolutely worth trying out and pretty affordable too for only Php800 at Beauty MNL. L'Oreal La Palette Nude is also available in Nude Beige giving light to dark nude shades for a more natural look still with 10 eyeshadow shades in matte and shimmer colors. 

L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Nude Rose

What's your recent favorite palette? 😉

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments