The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer | Worth the Hype?

by - 6:00 PM


Concealers are one of my essential makeup products for everyday use. I've had The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer for almost a year now and it is one of the most hyped concealers in Korean beauty. Honestly, the best brightening and concealing product I have.

It claims to have high adherence, easy to cover small areas such as dark circles, UV protection (SPF 28/PA++), smooth without makeup falling off and particles does not cling to the wrinkles.

PACKAGING AND FORMULA

The packaging comes with a dough foot applicator which applies the creamy concealer smoothly. I like to create a dot on my under eye area, dab & blend it using my fingers as well as my lids (as primer), acne, redness and blemishes. I prefer applying this product after my Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Mist and before foundation or BB cream so that it doesn't make my eye area cakey and doesn't emphasize fine lines. A little goes a long way with this concealer, one dot suffices my entire eye area as well as the sides of my nose (to cover some redness). 

I love this product. Its the best affordable Korean concealer I have. It takes a bit of time to blend the product but its fine with me since the results are amazing. It brightens and conceals my under eye area, some blemishes and redness for the whole day. At first, I thought it was really bright for me but it blended with my skin tone perfectly after a few minutes. The fact that the product contains SPF is really helpful if you want to skip the foundation. The mist also really helped in creating a very smooth (close to dewy) finish which I like. I am just in awe with this product.

I rate this product 5/5 'cause its definitely worth the hype. There's also a concealer pot and concealer duo (creamy stick and tip type) from The Saem which also got amazing reviews like this one. You can grab yours from Althea Korea 😉 for only less than $4 (Php 180). 

The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer

What's your recent favorite concealer?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments