New Eyeshadow Palettes for Spring & Summer 2017 | What's New In Beauty

by - 6:00 PM


I was scrolling through my blog feed when I stumbled upon several posts of eye palettes for Spring 2017! There were some palettes that didn't really caught my eye but I'm showing to you some of my favorites. And as you may have observed, these are all natural or nude palettes 😉From left to right according to the photo above:

NARS Loaded Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition) | Spring 2017

This palette from NARS contains 12 eyeshadow shades (4 matte and 8 shimmer shades). Click here for swatches from Temptalia. 

Stila Matte 'n Metal Eyeshadow Palette | Out Now!

Stila also has twelve luxurious eyeshadow shades with six modern matte and six mega metallic shades to choose from! They're beautiful. Is all I can say. 

Tarte Don't Quit Your Day Dream Double Duty Eyeshadow Palette & Rainforest of the Sea Palette 

Tarte's Don't Quit Your Day Dream Double Duty Eyeshadow Palette contains 2 matte shades, 5 shimmer shades and 1 highlighter. While Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea Palette contains 8 shades. Click here for swatches from Temptalia. 

NYX Lid Lingerie Shadow Palette | Out Now!

NYX releases a palette with 6 irresistible creamy matte neutral shades inspired by their creamy-matte Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks. 

Maybelline The 24k Nudes Eyeshadow Palette | Out Now!

After so many Nudes Palette from Maybelline, they have released another one with 12 dazzling colors infused with metallic gold pigments creating versatile eye looks. 



Too Faced Natural Love Palette (Limited Edition) | Summer 2017

When I was scrolling through my instagram feed, I was shocked to see that Too Faced will be releasing another eyeshadow palette with 30 shades! That is a lot. The longer I stare at it, the more my jaw drops. It is simply beautiful. I would just cry guessing the price of this product. LOL.


And that is it! What eyeshadow palettes caught your eye??? 

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments