March Makeup Look

by - 6:00 PM


makeup look

This March was all about rediscovering my favorite makeup products while on a spending hiatus. Some of these may have been mentioned in my blog before while I have been using one new favorite on repeat. 

CONCEALER AND FOUNDATION

My daily makeup routine starts with my skincare routine and a sunblock, as per usual. And I go ahead and apply some concealer on my under eyes and on my lids using The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer. A little goes a long way with this product. Even just a dot is enough for one area. Then I glide the E.L.F. Moisturizing Foundation Stick in Nude. I love this product so much. Its perfect for everyday wear. I get tons of compliments saying that I'm glowing but it doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation! It gives a very smooth finish and covers some redness and veins on my face. I did a full review of this product here. 

makeup look

This Milani Brow Fix Kit has been a long time favorite and a travel essential for me giving a natural brow look for the whole day. It has two brown shades for your brows with a highlight shade (which I use as an eye shadow), a tweezer, a slanted brush, an eye shadow applicator and a mirror.

I've also been using the Nichido Powder Blush in Cool Rum. Its a local brand here in the Philippines and I've been using it as a blush and bronzer. I like the shade but it doesn't last that long on my face, but with a bit of primer, it will.

makeup look

For my lips, I use the Colourpop Ultra Matte Lippie Stix in Rayezor. And I like to finish my makeup with my Etude House Dream On Powder by applying it on my t-zone.

And that's pretty much it! As always, I like to apply minimal products on my face to save time and this is what I have been doing this March 😊.

What products have you been rediscovering lately?

You May Also Like

0 comments