Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner | Korean Skincare Review

by - 6:00 PM


After using so many hydrating products, my face would sometimes transition from dry to combination skin especially in the T-zone area. I've been incorporating sebum or oil control skincare products in my routine lately and one of those products is the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner

PACKAGING

The translucent toner comes in a plastic bottle with a metal screw cap that secures the product from spilling. The Jeju volcanic clay comes from the volcanic mineral from the explosion of Jeju volcano in South Korea, a preserved resource effectively removing sebum and other impurities. 

APPLICATION

After washing you face, shake well the bottle to mix the mineral powder (which sits at the bottom of the bottle) uniformly. Soak a cotton pad with the toner and gently wipe off along the skin avoiding the eyes and mouth. 

REVIEW

The toner effectively works beneath the skin, controlling sebum or oil build up while minimizing the pores in time. A few minutes after applying the toner, I instantly feel my face tightening (in a good way) and mattifying it (but only for a couple of hours). I've also been breaking out these past few weeks because of staying up late than usual, and it helps dry out the pimples, preventing it to become worse. It does have a scent which actually relaxes me. I apply this product twice a day, and it works great with makeup since it mattifies my skin. However, for an everyday skincare product, I first thought it was a bit pricey but it is 250ml. And with that much product, it could last you a long time plus its benefits. Weighing it, hmm, it is worth its price. 

The product could also be transferred easily into a different container for travelling since the packaging is a bit huge. I rate this product 4.7/5, because of its price. But either way, it is still a great toner if you look for a product that would help minimize and clean your pores as well as mattifying and refreshing your face. 😊



What's your recent HG toner? 😉

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments