E.L.F. Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

by - 6:00 PM


The ongoing search for the next favorite concealer is on! I saw the Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter from E.L.F. a few months back. The products claims to effectively and easily correct under eye problematic areas such as dark circles and bags. It contains vitamins A and E, chamomile, caffeine and green tea to sooth, moisturize and tighten the skin around the delicate eye area. It also claims to blend easily and evenly providing a smooth and natural finish.

PACKAGING AND PRODUCT 

The product comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator on both sides each for the concealer and highlighter. 

After reading some reviews of this product, I had to lower my standards. First considering that the product claims to only correct the dark circles and eye bags. So the issues with blemishes, scars and acne are out of the picture. The consistency of the concealer was very light, however, its not that easy to blend. I noticed a bit of white cast in the areas where I was blending it, so I really have to make time it blending the product. It also did not conceal my under eye area. And the highlighter, was honestly, not that great too it didn't give a long lasting effect. The product though, is light weight on the under eye area and hydrating too and doesn't emphasize my lines. 



This product is a pass for me. It didn't conceal my under eyes and it was a bit troublesome to blend. If I have a say, I wish E.L.F. would change the concealing power of this product while keeping the moisturizing and soothing properties it contains 'cause that would be a big help to girls with dry skin, like me 😊

What are your concealer recommendations?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments