Beauty Wishlist

by - 6:00 PM


Lately, I've been hitting pause with spending with beauty products because I've been saving up for a trip which will be in a few months. But I have been eyeing a few stuff online which I want to share to you 💗

Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer

I've been really into bronzers lately. Though I live in a tropical country, I just like my face to look a bit tanned since I haven't been going out that much but when I do, I go crazy with bronzers. This bronzer neutralizes redness on the face and evens out your skin tone. Plus it smells like chocolate 😝YUM.


Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

I've been hearing/reading a lot of good reviews of this product lately. Its basically a your skin but better base giving a translucent veil of color and sun protection. However, its a bit pricey so I'll just adore it afar. LOL


The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid 

A lot of bloggers compares this to the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams which I adore (and some say this one is better). So I have been itching to get it, but it has to wait 'til my next trip. According to the site, this product has 12 shades, it is long lasting, lightweight and lusciously soft.


Pony Effect Skin Fit Powder Pact 

This powder comes in three shades covering dark spots, fine lines, correcting the complexion while mattifying oiliness of the face but still keeps the skin soft and youthful with its moisturizing factor.


Wet n Wild Contour and Fan Brush 

I have a few Wet n Wild brushes in my collection and I love them. They're so sturdy but soft to use with cream or powder products. They're great quality with an affordable price tag. These two brushes was sold out when I last bought a powder brush. 😪


Guerisson 9 Complex Cream

I've seen a few Youtubers with dry skin try this product and they adore it. It claims to whiten and reduce wrinkling of the skin, while keeping the face moisturized.


Foreo Luna Mini 2 in Pearl Pink 

Another famous product with a 😨 price tag. Its a waterproof device that deeply cleanses your skin for a younger-looking complexion. *Making a mental note on my "to buy" list for future me.*


What's on your beauty wishlist?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments