Makeup for Minimalists

by - 6:00 PM

minimalist makeup

It often gets a bit overwhelming when you just get started with makeup. Choosing the right products that give the best and natural look is what I recommend to go for. The products that I've gathered and using as of the moment are also great  when you only got 10 minutes (or less!) to get ready, which happens most of the time for me. I like to call this collection "makeup for minimalists" as it both gives me the maximum effect with less time and products!

With the time I have I like to start with the L'Oreal Infallible 24H Liquid Foundation, it has medium to full coverage with a matte finish which also lasts all day. An alternative would be the Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Two Way Cake Foundation concealing blemishes giving long-lasting oil control with a semi-matte finish.

nyx baked blush foreplay

For natural looking brows and lashes, I use the The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Design My Eyebrow and the Missha The Style 4D Mascara.



Finally, for some color, the NYX Baked Blush in Foreplay is my go-to, natural flush and highlight on the cheeks. And for the lips, the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in 104 is one of my favorites 💓

minimalist makeup

What are your recent makeup picks? 😊

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments