L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara | My Holy Grail Mascara

by - 6:00 PM


L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

As far as I can remember, I started using makeup when I was in my first year of college. I didn't know where to start and I didn't want to buy everything in one go. What I did was that I bought the things that I think would still give me a natural look. Mascaras were one of the things that took me a while to choose and adjust when I finally bought one. 

My first mascara was a disaster. I had dark undereyes all day thinking it was just the stress and sleepless nights. It took me weeks to figure out that my mascara was running just a couple of hours after application ('cause I don't set my undereye and look at myself in the mirror throughout the day - imagine the horror). Then I opted for water proof mascaras, which were life saving but a nightmare to remove. Eventually stopped using those the day I learned its not wise to use them every single day. 

After loving (and hating) my previous mascara, I immediately found my new love. And it is the Volume Million Lashes mascara. 

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara

PACKAGING AND PRODUCT

The packaging is gold and gorgeous. It has a simple wand with the Millonizer brush, unbelievably volumizes, lengthens and separates your lashes giving a fanned out lash look. What I love most about this product is the formula, it doesn't clump (because of its built-in excess wiper) and it applies smoothly on the lashes. The issue with my previous mascara is that it dries easily (which usually happens with mascaras you've had for a couple of months) and clumps, I have to grab a clean spoolie to prevent creating more mess. This product never gave me these type of issues and it doesn't run as well. With less effort, you're able to make most of the product. Even with one application, I'm good to go with my natural look. I've had this product for months already, and I have to dispose it soon. But I'm definitely going to buy another one. It is something I can't live without. 😮

Definitely a 5/5. What mascaras are you currently loving?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments