L'Oreal Infallible 24H Liquid Foundation | Worth the Hype?

by - 6:00 PM


I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this in my blog but I'm in the search for my next favorite foundation. I've always wanted to try the L'Oreal Infallible 24H Liquid Foundation. 

L'Oreal claims that this foundation gives a superior hold and moisturising comfort for 24 hours with flawless coverage, no touch up required. It also fights imperfections and shine without compromising on moisture, skin is left truly infallible. 


With one pump of the product, you're given a creamy consistency. It is honestly so easy to blend, gives me medium to full coverage with a semi-matte finish. What I love about this product is it keeps the skin looking fresh all day and haven't experienced any oiliness on the T-zone. It is definitely something that I'm going to grab for when I'm going to be out all day. This is great for combination and oily skin, but with dry skin I like to apply hydrating primer to the U-zone of my face. 

Will I use it for everyday? Maybe not since I like something that feels lighter on my skin. But this product is really affordable, worth trying out 😉. Definitely a 4.8/5. 

What's your recent go to foundation? 😊

You May Also Like

0 comments