Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Review | Worth the Hype?

by - 6:00 PM

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Review

Having dry lips is an ongoing battle for me. I have to exfoliate the night before and the morning after if I am applying tints or matte lip products. I've tried so many lip balms to minimize chapped lips before this product. But I'm beyond grateful to find this product and I've been using this every single day since I got it.

PACKAGING AND PRODUCT

The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask contains raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry extracts removes dry skin on the lips during the night for a smooth and supple lips in the morning. The product is in a glass packaging with a scoop applicator. It smells so delicious just like real berries.

Before bedtime, using the spatula, apply a layer of the product all over the lips. It glides so smoothly to the lips leaving a light pink layer and let it stay overnight. In the morning, remove the excess product off the lips with a cotton pad or tissue.

After days of using this product, my lips feel softer and smoother. But the best part is, on the days I don't wear makeup, my lips rarely feel dry and chapped. And when I do wear any lip product (especially lip stains, tints or matte lipsticks) I don't worry on removing all of my lip makeup with a wet wipe and reapplying the product all over again for a simple retouch. I'll definitely continue on using this lip mask and recommend it to everyone. I rate this product a 5/5. 😉

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Review

What's your recent favorite lip mask? 😊

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments