DIY Honey and Cinnamon Lip Exfoliating Mask | I Try DIY

by - 6:00 PM

Honey and Cinnamon Lip Exfoliating Mask

For today's post, I wanted to share to you something that I did one weekend. My first DIY beauty product is a lip exfoliating mask that I've been longing to do for a very long time. Several beauty beauty bloggers have done this with two to four of these products. 

Honey and Cinnamon Lip Exfoliating Mask

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil 
  • 1 - 1 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon of honey
  • 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon powder 

MATERIALS
  • bowl
  • container


PROCEDURE

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and transfer in a container. Smudge the product using your fingertips. Rinse with warm water. Finally, apply some lip balm. 

I love this DIY so much. It takes only a few minutes to make this product. Also, it gently removes dry and dead skin cells on the lips. Usually, I do this every other day or everyday if necessary. To simplify this product you could simply mix the honey and brown sugar 😉.

Honey and Cinnamon Lip Exfoliating Mask

Do you have any DIYs I could try this weekend? 😉

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments