Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer | Worth the Hype?

by - 6:00 PM


Good day guys! And I'll be reviewing the Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, the shade that I have is 03 Light Beige which is a teeny tiny bit darker than my shade to give me a bit tanned look 😁.

I know, I know. This foundation was released and raved last year, and this was one of my favorite foundations last year but I still want to do this review and share to you my thoughts about this product. 

PACKAGING 

The foundation comes in a glass and pump which isn't convenient for travelling but is very hygienic. The product smells "almost" like  cinnamon which bothered me at first. 

PRODUCT

I like to apply this product with a brush compared to a sponge. With just one full pump of the product, I'm able to apply it to apply my whole face and conceal the tiny veins on my cheeks and some blemishes, which is amazing. But I could still see my dark under eyes peeking cause they are really dark so I have to apply a lighter concealer. It blends easily with medium to full coverage. And I set my makeup with a little bit of powder. It mattifies my dry face as hours pass by. 

This product is thick and creamy, ideal for special occasions (if you want something more affordable) cause I look really glamorous and made up if I wear this for everyday/regular days. I did receive so many compliments when I'm wearing this foundation with people saying that my face looks so good and I think they meant that they couldn't see my blemishes and imperfections. 

I do think this product is definitely worth the hype. This would save you money as you don't need concealer to cover your imperfections, if I didn't have really dark under eyes that would be one step less for me. I would rate this product 4.8/5 because it is really affordable with great coverage and finish. However I'm not giving it a full 5 because of its scent and it doesn't have SPF. I would definitely use this product more for special occasions and when photography is involved. 


What are your recent favorite foundations?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments