L'Oreal Micellar Water | Worth the Hype?

by - 6:00 PM


 Hey lovelies! I'm back for another review. It is one of the recent products which I've seen beauty bloggers and Youtubers rave about after its launch. It is the L'Oreal Micellar Water in Refreshing and Moisturizing

It is a 3-in-1 micellar water which cleanses, removes makeup, and soothes the skin. It is a hypoallergenic, water based formula which could also be used for sensitive skin types. 


PRICE AND PACKAGING

The product comes in a plastic bottle with a flip-top cap which really secures the water inside. I bought this 250 ml product for Php 225 at Watsons. It is one of the most affordable micellar waters at the drugstore. 

APPLICATION

Apply the product to a cotton pad and gently wipe on the face, eyes, and lips in circle gesture. No rinsing required. 

PRODUCT

The Micellar Water in Refreshing is ideal for oily and combination skin types while the Micellar Water in Moisturizing is great for dry skin types. Both types give the same cleaning power, it removes makeup in one swipe but I like to do a second round just in case. However, it doesn't remove waterproof eye makeup. One thing I like about this product, I am able to remove lip products which I couldn't do with my B-lab Cleansing Water. There is only a slight difference between the two micellar waters with Moisturizing giving a bit more hydration to my skin. 

I would rate this product 4.5/5 because of how effective it is in removing face, eyes and lips makeup. But in terms of cleansing and soothing effect, I still prefer the mentioned B-lab Cleansing Water because it gives me a more silky finish after use and it removes some waterproof eye makeup. 


What are you recent Micellar Water favorites?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments