January Makeup Menu

by - 6:00 PM


This month was getting back to playing with my makeup after the holidays and a short vacation. And I was honestly excited. If you know me personally, I usually go for a minimal look with five to six makeup products.

For January, I enjoyed my Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer . Its a great foundation with amazing coverage but I think it was too much for everyday 😁, I think I might only be using this for special occasions. But I still need to brighten my dark under eye and I finished my L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer which I love so much.

For my brows, I discovered and loved the E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit. For my cheeks, I used the L'Oreal Blush Minerals in Soft Coral which I had in my collection for soooo long. It gives a natural flush and shimmer to the face which I actually like.


And finally, for my lips I used the L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte in Spring Rosette which has a cool pink shade definitely wearable for everyday 😊.


What are your recent everyday makeup products? 😊

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments