Elizavecca Skin Liar Primer Review

by - 6:00 PM


Elizavecca Skin Liar Primer

Another makeup product for you guys! And this is my very first makeup primer. The Elizavecca Skin Liar Primer claims to cover pores, moisturizes skin, keeps smooth skin texture, controls sebum, and maintains makeup for a long time. 

Elizavecca Skin Liar Primer

PACKAGING AND PRODUCT

The packaging is really cute. It is contained in a plastic container with a twist cap and you could simply squeeze out the product, which I would prefer because it is hygienic and you can control how much product you want. 

The primer is a peach colored that blends with your skin perfectly. Immediately after application you could feel your face getting smoother. I've tested this product on three BB creams and one foundation. 

Is it true to its claims? Honestly, it does moisturize your skin. It sits on my skin comfortably. It makes my face and foundation looking silky smooth. However it doesn't really hide my pores that much. And it does make the makeup products I apply last longer. I am currently finishing a blush that doesn't last long on my skin, but this product really helped it. But one of its claims which is sebum control, in my opinion, doesn't work. In fact, as the hours pass by, it makes my face look dewy - which I actually like. It helps my dry skin achieve the Korean dewy look. I actually have a friend who  uses this as well and she has oily skin. Though she liked the dewy effect, it tends to become oily at the end of the day. What she does, in the afternoon, she applies a powder that could control sebum.

This product is really affordable, it is Php 280 in Althea. I definitely recommend trying this one out if you like a dewy look. 😉

What's your current go-to primer these days? 

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments