E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

by - 6:00 PM


E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

It has been a while since I bought a new eye brow product. I have fallen in love with my Milani Brow Kit for soooo long. But I thought, its time to move on. 😀 My favorite online shop just started selling E.L.F. products and they are soooooo affordable. I bought the E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in dark. I know they are cheaper when you buy them abroad, like from Php50 up. But there aren't any here at the malls. 


E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

PACKAGING 

The packaging looks sleek and nice, very compact, has a mirror and two sided brush (powder and angled)  - great for travelling. 

PRODUCT

When I first saw the price, I was a bit hesitant in buying the product. I thought, would this product be amazing with the price? And giiiirl, it is. Some beauty Youtubers don't like this product. I think its because it is a bit light. If you want to go for the "strong" brow game look this might not be your thing. And I honestly, I wouldn't use this when I'm going to a party, but it is my go-to product for everyday. 

At the left of the product is the pigmented wax which helps shape the brows. I do prefer this type than the other brands having a wax (which would melt and ruin the kit) and two eyebrow powder shades. But this one doesn't melt, which is really nice. The powder simply darkens your brows, great in filling in the gaps of hair. It is really pigmented and not too powdery. 

The product lasts the whole day for me. As I said, its perfect for an everyday natural look, nothing too dramatic. I would definitely continue using this product 'til I hit pan. 

E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

Which eyebrow products are you currently loving? 😏

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments