Laneige Water Sleeping Mask | Worth the Hype?

by - 6:00 PM

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask


The Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is one of the most raved Korean skincare product in the internet. It's an overnight mask that gives the skin a lively, well-rested appearance the next morning because of its Sleep-tox purifying effect. It also acts like a porous film to lock in moisture and contains aroma-therapeutic scent that relaxes your mind and body to promote deep sleep. 

The packaging is really nice. It also has a small transparent spatula used to scoop out the product in the most hygienic way.

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

HOW TO APPLY THIS PRODUCT

Scoop some of the product and apply it to the entire face. The non-sticky, light weight formula spreads smoothly and absorbs in 30-60 seconds. It is recommended to use this product once or twice a week, replacing your moisturizer for the night. 

THE PRODUCT

Overall, I think that this product is definitely worth the hype. The packaging looks really nice and sturdy. The product smells amazing and I feel relaxed whenever I apply it. I usually include this to my night routine when I also exfoliated my face (which is usually twice a week, Wednesdays and Saturdays). Some people complain that they breakout in the morning after using this product (which some of you may consider if you have acne prone or sensitive skin). But for me having a dry skin type, this doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. In fact, in the morning, my face feels super soft and moisturized. 

As you can see, there's still a lot of product in the jar so I won't be buying this product any time soon. But I'll definitely be repurchasing once it's all empty. 😃 I bought mine from Althea


Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Will you be purchasing this product?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments