Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Cream Pack

by - 6:02 PM

Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Cream Pack

The Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Cream Pack is a creamy clay wash off type pack.

How to apply: After cleansing, scoop an appropriate amount of the creamy product on your face except for the face and eyes area. Wash everything off thoroughly with luke-warm water after 10-20 minutes. It is recommended to use it 1 to 2 times a week. 


Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Cream Pack

It contains Tahiti black pearl which gives the skin moisture and sheer, helps to whiten the skin like a pearl. It also has Aurora particles producing skin-brightening effects. Etude House claims this products gives you a pure skin tone, a smooth and clear complexion. I usually apply this on my pamper day (when I have a very dull skin situation going on). 

One thing I noticed (which my sister also pointed out) after washing off the product, my face seemed brighter. It also feels tight but moisturized. It doesn't break me out. But what I really love about this product is that my face feels suppeeeeer smooth. 

Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Cream Pack

There's 100 ml of this product, that's a lot so I won't be thinking of repurchasing for now. I've been using it for a while but there's still a lot in it!

What wash off products are you currently using?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments