Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review

by - 6:00 PM

 Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review

Ever since I got hold of the Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm, it hasn't left my skincare bin that I reach out for every single day. It was recommended by a friend and I wanted to try it out cause I have observed some blackhead build-up around my nose.

"It's a cleansing balm with Jeju volcanic scoria to remove blackheads. Excellent absorption of sebum, Jeju Volcano clean and purify the pores that excellent cleaning effects Volcano-minerals composition that have a strong purification and moisture function to remove blackheads."
How you apply this: Rub your fingers on the balm and smoothen your nose with the product. Eventually, the balm turns into oil after massaging it for 3-5 minutes. I also like to dampen my hands and massage it again. Finally, I clean my face up by wiping a wet towel.

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead Out Balm Review

Honestly, I love this product! The first thing I noticed is how smooth my face is. The parts where I felt had white heads before (which I thought were just bumps!) weren't there anymore after using it for a few weeks. The blackheads around my nose have definitely reduced slowly. What I also love about this product is that it removes makeup (whether waterproof or not!) and that helps a lot so that I don't have to use a makeup remover before hand. Its also great for travelling since its small and a solid product too.

I've had two friends (who have oily skin) use this product the same time as I did. And their feedbacks were all positive and the same as mine! We are definitely going to repurchase this product, when we run out of it - which might take a while. Cause I've been using it for a while now and it still has a lot in the container :)

Happy weekend! 

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments