5 Oldies but Goodies Makeup Products

by - 6:00 PM

5 Oldies but Goodies Makeup Products

After subscribing and watching videos on becoming minimalists, I definitely threw away a LOT of products that I haven't been using for a while and products that I didn't like. It didn't make sense at all when I have to keep them, they're expired and just consumes space in my drawer. When I started my clean out mission I did ask myself: When was the last time I used this?, Do I really like it? Will I use it again? Will I repurchase this now that its expired?

Which made me create this post since I have to use products that I have bought several months (or years! eek!) ago, to make room for the products that I'll be buying soon *wink* Christmas sale *wink*

So here are the 5 products that I think were oldies but goodies:

The Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and 2-in-1 Concealer & Highlighter. I wouldn't recommend the foundation for dry skin though. At the end of the day, I would have this weird feeling on my chin and cheeks. Like those areas are drying up. I recommended this to my sister and a friend who have oily skin and they love it! The new packaging though claims to be 24 hour hydration so I might buy it again and give it a go. The concealer, on the other hand, works wonders! I love it, repurchased it several times now, blends perfectly on my skin and hides my dark under eyes perfectly without those fine lines being emphasized :)

The L'oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation. To be honest, I haven't tried the new packaging. But some bloggers and Youtubers claim its the same formula as the old packaging. I did break mine a couple of months ago and it was my favorite :( but I'm trying to use up a BB cream before I'm going to buy this. Really taking this minimalist thing seriously.

The Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof Mascara definitely lengthens my lashes, holds the curls as well and doesn't clump or flake. To be honest I was hoping it would be volumizing but the brush was thick and there wasn't that much bristles. So I focused on what it really does, and its great when you'd like to go for a more natural look.

The Nyx Powder Blush is hands down my favorite. Every Youtuber I subscribe to who love NYX has one and they adore it. These blushes blends easily and looks natural on your cheeks. Lasts for a long time too. I want to get more of it but first I have to use up old stuff soon.

The Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection, Lasting Finish Matte and Lasting Finish. Another Rimmel product, I just love Rimmel, I hope its easy to access here in the Philippines. It glides beautifully on the lips, the nude, mauve or pink shades are definitely your lips but better lipsticks. I did a post of some of my collection here.

What are your Oldies but Goodies makeup products? I'll be doing a skincare and all Korean products soon so do follow me on Bloglovin'!

Happy weekend!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments