Skincare Worth the Extra Step

by - 6:00 PM


Before I even dived in to the 10 Step Korean Skincare Routine trend, I added 3 products to my daily pampering that I think everyone should look into and try. FYI, I do have dry skin and the products mentioned are some of the things that worked for me and I'm recommending you guys (who do have dry skin) to check out :)

Sheet Masks are used once or twice a week depending on how dry your skin is. They are single-use sheet with holes for the eyes, lips and nose that are pre-soaked with collagen or essence and left on the face for 20-30 minutes. When the sheet is removed, pat the face without rinsing. It has different purposes, may it be to brighten, firm, moisturize, etc. I haven't found my favorite sheet mask in the korean market but the Collagen sheet mask by Watsons is what I have been using for months now and I love it! Morgan's Seven Day Sheet Mask Challenge encouraged me to add sheet masks to my night routine during the weekends. In the video, she wore a sheet mask for seven days straight and took a before and after picture where her fine lines on her forehead slowly vanished.

Serums help in brightening, firming, and minimizing wrinkles. Its thicker in consistency usually contained in smaller bottles with droppers that dispense the product. I'm currently using the It's Skin Power 10 Formula CO Effector. The Power 10 line caught my attention after reading so many positive reviews, and told myself I should get one. I'm determined to try out Vitamin C, Soothing and Vitamin E soon.


Sunscreen protects your skin from UV exposure and prevents it from premature aging. Its one thing that my mom and most of my aunts would tell me I SHOULD add in my morning routine. They say it would be something future me would be thankful for. They usually acquire a skin condition or sun spots on the face that is hard or so expensive to remove. A neighbor once told us, during her 30s, the only time she was exposed to the sun was when she would walk (just a few meters) to the gym everyday and that was the time she slowly got her sun spots.
My favorites are the Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion with SPF 50 PA++ and Etude House Sunprise Must Daily SPF 50+ PA+++.

What skincare products are your favorites?

 Happy Weekend Everyone! 
Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments