My Travel Beauty Essentials

by - 6:00 PM


I've been meaning to make this post a few weeks ago just after my recent trip. But due to my busy schedule it is a bit delayed. But better late than never, right? I'm hoping this post would inspire you to pack your "essentials" for your next trip, or maybe remind you to bring some stuff that you might have forgotten. Usually, when I travel, I bring with me my favorite products. I don't really try out new products since I'm always out and about. I wanted to bring and use stuff which I know would be convenient and do wonders for my skin even with limited time for pampering or limited space in my suitcase.

So lets's start with day essentials:
The Etude House Sunprise Must Daily with SPF 50+ is an all time favorite of mine. The sunscreen smell isn't that strong with this product and it dries easily - great when I'm in a hurry :)

The L'oreal Lucent Magique BB Cream is my go to primer/BB cream. When I'm doing errands back at home or spending the whole day travelling, being touristy - I just slap this on my face and I'm good to go. (A pair of sunglasses are my secret when taking Instagram selfies. But when I know I'll be spending more time indoors, I'd put concealer on my dark circles.) I don't really like putting foundation on my face when I'm travelling 'cause sometimes I have to be quick when prepping and this is super lightweight on the face, just keeps the oiliness at bay. However, I think I don't see this in L'oreal stalls anymore so I think I need to find another go to BB cream soon. 

The Milani Brow Fix Kit in Dark gives me natural looking brows. I usually use the darker shade to line the arch, then the lighter shade to fill my brows. The highlight shade is what I use as a single eyeshadow as it is a bit dark for my skin tone. I really love this brow kit for travelling as it has a tweezer, sponge brush, slanted brush and mirror.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Protect Lip Care SPF 15 PA++ is another favorite that I have mentioned in my previous posts. It simply keeps my super dry lips moisturized before applying my lipstick for the day. 

Finally, the Bulgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray keeps me smelling fresh all day :)

The Hygienix hand spray hasn't left my bag all throughout my trip, it smells so great and one full spray is enough for both hands honestly which is really convenient for quick sanitizing. 

Now for my night essentials:
After a very tiring day, I would remove my makeup using the Nivea Gentle Cleansing Wipes or The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter which is great for removing makeup when you are feeling lazy. This has been my mom and sister's recent favorite but I think the Camomile Cleansing Oil does the job of removing my makeup better. However, oil based cleansing isn't convenient when travelling as it tends to spill often. 

When my face is dry I'd pat on the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence on my face. Giving it some love and moisture. 

Finally, I'd apply Nivea Creme which is a recent purchase before my trip. It is amaziiiiing. Its kind of funny 'cause I read in some posts that it isn't ideal on the face since its a really heavy cream. But I think it is amazeballs. My face feels super soft after using this for few weeks now - and it has never felt this soft. EVER. I do apply this on my body now but I think I have to repurchase it again. :D 

I'm travelling again soon and I'm hoping to use different products and show it to you guys!

What are your beauty essentials when travelling? 

You May Also Like

0 comments