Korean Beauty Haul + Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip and Lippie Stix Swatches

by - 6:00 PM

Korean Beauty Haul

My search for the best Korean beauty products continues you guys. I ordered yet again few products that have been on my skincare and makeup wishlist. And here are they:

Korean Beauty Haul

I finally gave in to the hype and purchased Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. Its an overnight mask that gives your skin a lively, well-rested appearance the next morning due to its Sleeptox purifying effect. Some recommend to switch your night moisturizer with a sleeping mask and this has been an ultimate favorite by Korean beauty Youtubers so I just had to give it a go :)

The Style 4D Mascara is a recommendation by a friend. It gives you full and voluminous eyelashes. Its really slim which is great for travel. I just love the effect it has on her eyes and wanted to try it too :D

I also got the Etude House Eye's Cream. The packaging is really cute, its in a flip box that shows the product as an "ice cream". I did think of it first as a bit of gimmicky but it claims to relieve dark patches and swelling around the eyes with an invigoratingly soothing sensation. It has SPF 30 as well so let's see if it is true to its claims :)

The Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Watery Essence is a random pick of mine. It gives a refreshing touch and instant moisture to the skin, hydrates the skin with a less creamy and heavy feel. Usually applied after emulsion. 

Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip and Lippie Stix Swatches

I also got a few products from Colourpop. Which is still hard to get here in the Philippines. I had to order it through an online shop. So I got two Lippie Stix in Rayezor and Lumiere and the Ultra Glossy Lip minis in Piranha, Tokyo Tea, Finders Keepers and Weho.

Colourpop Lippie Stix in Rayezor (Left) and Lumiere (Right).
Colourpop Lippie Stix in Rayezor (Left) and Lumiere (Right).

Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip minis in Piranha, Tokyo Tea, Finders Keepers and Weho (Left to Right).
Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip minis in Piranha, Tokyo Tea, Finders Keepers and Weho (Left to Right).
Its so confusing picking out colors from Colourpop 'cause everything is amazing! From the swatch I'm already in love with these shades. 

Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' for some updates on these purchases whether they make it to my favorites or not!

Happy Weekend Everyone!
Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments