5 Minute Natural Makeup

by - 6:00 PM


Since the semester started, I've been leaving the house earlier than the usual. I'm not going to deny but there are days when I'll be in a hurry to eat breakfast and do my makeup. So sometimes, the girl only has 5 minutes for le face. So I'm going to share to you the products that I use for a minimal makeup look, enhancing only the features of your face :)

After moisturizing or applying sunblock, I like to use the Etude House Let's Pink Precious BB Cream Cover and Bright Fit. I love Etude House BB creams, they are light weight on the face and gives you a natural dewy look. The main reason I chose this for everyday use and featured in this post is that its very easy to blend either with a sponge or foundation brush. Next, I'd apply The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer to conceal my dark circles and zits. Honestly, a little goes a long way with this product. It does conceal the areas pretty great but it dries very quickly so you have to apply and blend one at a time. Then set the concealed areas with powder.

Next are the brows. I'd apply my favorite Milani Brow Fix Kit and the highlight shade as eye shadow. I've mentioned this product in my blog several times now. I just love it that much. Then the Missha The Style 4D Mascara for my lashes giving it some length and a bit of volume. I don't really like to go overboard :) two swipes and I'm good to go :)

I would brush some NYX Powder Blush in Mauve for some color on my cheeks. And finally the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss 08 for the lips, also an all time favorite. Its your lips but better shade :)

What are your go-to natural makeup products? :D

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments