Korean Skincare + Japanese Dollar Store Haul

by - 6:00 PM


After reading an article on the 10 Step Korean Skincare Routine, I've been on the search for the "best but of course affordable" skincare products that I'm hoping I would use religiously. I finally gave in to the rising online Korean beauty store, Althea, and bought a few products there.


I purchased the following items which will be reviewed soon:

CP-1 Protein Silk Ampoule this Keratin Silk Injection, hydrates, protects and adds nutrients to the hair.
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off contains black sugar extract that moisturizes the skin but also effectively exfoliates it.
Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Mist which soothes and moisturizes your skin.
It's Skin Power 10 Formula CO Effector creates a soft, moist veil for long-lasting hydration that helps your skin stay vibrant and resilient.
The Face Shop Rice & Ceramide Moisture Toner which feels like an essence and gives superb moisture to your face.
B-Lab I Am Sorry I Am Just Cleaning Water claims to cleanse and remove makeup which leaves a moist finish.
 Althea also sent me a freebie which is The Saem Natural Condition Scrub Foam.


Honestly, its been months since I heard of Althea and I REGRET not buying sooner. It is so convenient and affordable!



I also purchased a couple of stuff from Daiso. The pink and purple striped binder and these cute stamps for my planner :)



This cute deep red backpack which I got from Miniso is recently my favorite and I now use almost everyday for school especially when I only have a few stuff with me. I also got an iPad/tablet stand which is really handy when I'm reading notes or watching videos from my iPad :) and this adorable pastel blue green wallet, I can't get over how cute it is!


I also got a few stuff for scrapbooking/planning. The Love Diary Stamp Set, the colorful stamp pads and the beautiful paper tapes from a stationery stall in a bazaar.



Happy weekend everyone!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments