Quick Daily Makeup Routine for School

by - 7:00 PM



Hello everyone! This would be my very first attempt to show to you a look (with my face). This is my daily makeup routine for the past few weeks for school. I honestly did my makeup, took a bunch of photos and went to school (a bit late than the usual). I always wanted a healthy and glowing skin with not too much makeup 'cause girl I run around school whole day and its too hot for heavy makeup.



So this is what I pretty much use daily (and are my favorites): after moisturizing my face, I would apply foundation which is the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation (Nude) then conceal those dark circles, pimples, blemishes, the likes using L.A. Girl Pro Conceal and set everything with Etude House Dream On Powder. Next I would do my brows using the Milani Brow Fix Kit (but forgot to apply brow mascara hence my brow hairs are a bit here and there).


And now the eye shadow. I've been using the NYX The Adorable Shadow Palette great for pinkish to light smokey look, which I usually go for. I would apply the 3rd shadow all over my lids and under my brows then the 2nd shadow on my crease, followed by the 4th shadow which has glitters on it on the outer corners of my eye. Today I didn't over do it since I'm going to church after class. For a more girly look, I applied the 5th shadow which is the pink one from the inner corner of my eyes and blending it towards the middle meeting the glittery shadow. Also, applying the 6th shadow on the inner corner of my eyes for a little pop. Lastly, the 1st shadow which is black using a slanted brush as an alternative for eyeliner for a more soft look.


Finishing my look with Rimmel London Extra Wow Lash Mascara and FS Blush (Warm Chiffon) as contour and blush. And for the lips, the combo Etude House Play 101 #26 and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Instabul.


I hope you liked this simple daily makeup look as much as I am loving to create it every single day. Follow me on my social media accounts or in Bloglovin' for more easy looks!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments