New Additions

by - 7:00 PM


I've always wanted to "minimize" my beauty products purchases as much as possible. But what I always consider when I go out and splurge is: "Would I be using this product in repeat?", "Do I already have something similar?", "Would it look good on me?". One important thing when buying a beauty product is to read or search for reviews on it. I buy and mention products on my blog, but obviously, I wouldn't buy stuff that already has bad reviews - I mean, why would I waste money when I think people (or bloggers I trust) already gave thumbs down, right? - I only show products in my blog which I think are great for my skin type or products would be better for other skin types (in my opinion).

I recently purchased 3 lip products, L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Moisture Lipstick in Peachy Brown which has a little bit of glitter in it, and Spring Rosette which is matte. Also bought Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Soft Suede which has been living in my makeup bag for days now.





After I broke my L'oreal True Match Foundation, I tried the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Nude, I like this product since it is super light on the skin but I find that by the end of the day my face feels dry, letting my sister give this a go (since she has oily skin). Also bought the Nyx Baked Blush in Foreplay since I just realized I don't have a pink blush :) Some bloggers have been raving about this product even though its not new.



You May Also Like

0 comments