NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream + Swatches

by - 5:00 PM


I've started to collect the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams and I tell you, they're not easy to have especially in the town that I'm living as of the moment. There have been a few shades that I've been wanting to buy but can't have due to availability. So as of the moment, let me share to you three of the lip creams that I adore.




NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 06 Istanbul

Such a lovely shade. This has been my go to matte lip cream of all the three as shown because its shade is light but not pale, great for every day look. I debated whether it would be Istanbul or Tokyo but I thought Tokyo might be a bit pale for my skin tone. 





NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 05 Antwerp

The shades Antwerp and Ibiza were next to my top picks for SMLC. Seeing it now, these two shades do have similarities. Both have orange-ish shades, however Antwerp has a pink undertone to it while the shade Ibiza has a red undertone. 




NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 17 Ibiza



I usually use the Soft Matte Lip Creams when I am expecting a long day ahead and I might not find a time to reapply a lip product after lunch. I prefer using this day to day as the product doesn't stick to the cups/straw that I constantly sip. It lasts more than 6 hours (without food or drinks) and less if you do. One concern for me (which is usually normal when I apply matte lipsticks) is that I have to exfoliate my lips before applying the product.

All in all, there are 22 shades in the range, all named by cities. Next in my shopping cart would definitely be: Amsterdam, Buenos Aires, Cannes, San Paulo, Stockholm and Zurich.

Giving this product 4.5 out of 5. 

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments