Nichido Eyeshadow Favorites

by - 5:00 PM


I started using makeup five years ago. I decided to start learning to apply makeup in a slow pace, like choosing the best base for my skin type and tone, etc.

It took me a while to really choose the eye shadows that I will be using for everyday. But I found a local and affordable product that I always pull out from my collection on a daily basis.


Above: Nichido True Colors Collection Eye Shadow in Gold Foil, Electric Pink, Deep Mauve, Raisin Wine and Sugar Berry. The eye shadow in Gold Foil and Raisin Wine are the shades that I have lately repurchased since I always use it.

What I love about these eye shadows is that they are highly pigmented. They might look like chalky but they're not and they don't fall out. These shades are perfect for creating a natural look, which I usually go for with my everyday look. And it lasts all day long. Its no doubt these are my favorites and I definitely would purchase the other shades since its super affordable.

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments