L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer

by - 5:00 PM


After two of my favorite youtubers recommended this concealer as a dupe for MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, I immediately ordered this concealer which is super inexpensive.


The L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer has 24 shades in total including orange, yellow and green corrector. To be honest, I didn't really like the formula at first that's why it took me a while to talk about this product after purchasing it. I reused it for the past couple of weeks and I finally started appreciating it. I would form a "v" under my eyes and also in between my brows then on my chin and I would pat lightly with my ring finger on the product and spread it evenly on the desired area, as opposed to blending it with a brush like what I would usually do to my other concealers.


I usually use this concealer when my face isn't dry, as I feel the results are better when my skin is in that condition. The formula is creamy but dries pretty quick which is why I would conceal one area at a time. It does conceal the dark areas and blemishes on my face (medium to full coverage in my opinion) but I usually dab more powder on the concealed areas for longer wear. I'm not a big fan of the applicator though, I sometimes see a bristle poking from the applicator.


But all in all, I do like the product and I'm planning to buy some other shades like the green and orange corrector, as well as the lighter and darker shades which are highly recommended for affordable contouring and highlighting.

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments