My Eyebrow Routine

by - 5:00 PM


My eyebrow game has been a long time coming. But a few months ago, I finally found THE ONE that I have been using and recommending to my friends and I also used a few products that have become a routine for me :)

I usually shave the eyebrow hair below the arch using an eyebrow razor. Then I would use the Marionnaud Slanted Eyeline & Eyebrows Double Side Brush to brush my eyebrow hair in place and the other side to apply Milani Brow Fix Kit in Dark Shade. 


I would usually apply Brow 1 shade on the lower arch and Brow 2 to line the upper arch and fill in the arch base toward the outer brow. What's left in the slanted brush, I would use to fill in the inner brow. Finally, I would apply concealer and the hi-lite shade from the kit below the arch.


What I love about the Milani Brow Fix Kit is that its affordable, lasts throughout the day, looks natural and even with just a few dabs of the powder would be enough to fill in your brows.

I'm giving this product 4.8 out of 5.

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments