My Everyday Makeup

by - 5:00 PM


Merry Christmas everyone! For today's post, I thought before the year ends, I'd share to you the skincare and makeup products I use everyday (which are, tbh my favorites).


I usually start off with a moisturizer, these past few months I've been using The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion. And for a natural but dewy look, I constantly reach for Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream which has been my favorite for the past 5 years. I'm also loving the Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer as it blends perfectly on my skin, covering the dark circles under my eyes and some blemishes as well. And I seal everything with 3W Clinic Natural Make-up Powder in Natural Beige using this huge powder brush.


I usually fill my brows first using The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Design My Eyebrow in brown then apply Nichido Eye Shadow in Gold Foil all over my eyelid and Nichido Eye Shadow in Raisin Wine on my crease - what I love about these eyeshadows from Nichido is that they last all day, doesn't fall out and they're super affordable. I've been using the Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express (Waterproof) for my eyelashes - 'cause this girl gets panda eyes went its not waterproof. Bringing some color to my lips, I'm currently using the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 05. And finally, FS Powder Blush in Warm Chiffon to contour my face.

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments