FS Powder Blush

by - 5:00 PM


To be honest, I'm not a blush type of girl. I stay away from blush and contour for the reason that I might go over board with the blending and I might look like I'm trying too hard with make up. In one of my BDJ subscription box, I received the FS Powder Blush in Warm Chiffon.


It's a Preview Magazine Beauty Award Winner. It blends smoothly and easily for a streak-free, natural finish look that gives you perfectly flushed cheeks. It contains Vitamin E for an extra boost of hydration, perfect for our humid weather. It comes in a variety of shades and finishes to fit your every mood. It's also very handy and convenient, as it comes with a mini-brush that you can use for quick touch-ups throughout the day. (BDJ)


Now that I was given this product I realized your makeup look would definitely look unfinished when you don't have color on your face (just like when you don't have color on your lips). It was a good excuse to start putting on blush and add it to my makeup routine. In my opinion, the shade warm chiffon was perfect for me - perfect for a newbie that is. The shade was much more as a contour, which would be great for a more natural look (which I usually go for my everyday look) and defines my cheekbones.

What I love about this product is that the blush is that it's affordable (only Php650 for 6.2g), buildable and blends easily. Has such a lovely and sturdy packaging which has a mirror and brush (which to be honest isn't that soft but usable when you're trying to reapply on the go). The only thing that disappoints me about this product is that it doesn't last throughout the day, hence touch-ups is needed which I don't really like doing.

I would definitely repurchase this product if only the longevity would be improved. I'm giving this product 3 out of 5.

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments