Beauty Favorites of 2015

by - 5:00 PM


It's the last week of the year and before it finally closes, I'm bringing to you my favorite perfumes, makeup and skincare products I started using this year. Most of these products, I've already reviewed (which would be linked below. So, drum roll please :))


Body: I've been obsessed with two fragrances this year, that is the Bulgari Omnia Crystalline and the Lancome Tresor in Love. The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter has also been my favorite body moisturizer.

Makeup: Milani Brow Fix Kit is the most recent to my collection, but I've been using it ever since I had it. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss #8 was also in my make up bag like every single day :) It's the perfect nude for me. Watsons recently launched their Collagen line and I am loving it, their Collagen lip balm has a minty after effect on my lips which I like, keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day as well. What I also love about this lip balm is that it makes matte lipsticks creamy when you apply it before the latter. My favorite concealer has to be the Rimmel London Skin Tone Adapting Concealer which blends perfectly to my skin and conceals the sleepless nights :) The Nichido Eyeshadows in Gold Foil and Raisin Wine as well as the Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express (Waterproof) has been my perfect combo for natural look which lasts the entire day. 

Scroll down for the products I've reviewed and talked about in my previous posts:








Skincare: The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments