Aloe Derma Pure Aloe Vera Gel

by - 5:00 PM

I'm finally back! After two months of focusing on grad school, I definitely missed blogging and I'm back to posting the stuff that have been on hold (and I honestly been meaning to post). The time I've been gone I bought a few stuff and really gave time to experience and verdict on the products on my own pace. 


One product I've recently been using is the Aloe Derma Pure Aloe Vera Gel that I got from my BDJ Subscription Box. It is a multi-functional skincare product composed of 99.7% organic Aloe Vera extract, certified by ECOCERT France. It protects your skin from dryness and irritation, and effectively repairs damaged skin as proven in clinical trials. It is recommended for soothing sunburns, perfect if you have just gone on a summer trip. It's also great for daily use, as its very light on the skin, perfect for our humid weather.


I don't know if I'm being fair here, but before using this gel, I've been using the Aloe Vera leaf's extract that I freshly pick from our garden. So the entire time I tried out this product, I've been comparing it to Aloe Vera leaf extracts (and since its been claiming 99.7% organic Aloe Vera juice).

I've used it as an alternative to leave-on masks for my face during day and night which helps treat acne, blur blemishes and smoothen my skin. I also accidentally burned my hand a few weeks ago, and I first used this to treat the burn. To be honest, I prefer using fresh aloe vera leaf extracts than this gel product based from my experience. The healing process of my acne, blemishes and burns were faster compared to using the Aloe Derma Gel. It has a strange smell too, like a betadine in my opinion, but I got used to it like how I got used to the fresh Aloe Vera leaf extract's scent (which is much more strange than this gel).

But I would still be using this gel as it is more convenient and travel-friendly for a girl who is constantly on-the-go. 'Cause its weird having an aloe vera leaf in your bag. It's also affordable and accessible as it is sold in selected Watson's branches for Php280.

I'm giving this product 3.5 out of 5.

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments