Why I Named My Blog After Me

by - 6:00 PM


Tell us about your blog name. Where did it come from?

I've been blogging for 16 months now. A few months before I pressed the publish button, I thought about a lot of stuff. Like what should I blog about? How often would I blog? What would be my blog name?

Through reading and following different blogs, I realized how fascinating it is to keep your memories and adventures in one place, creating a story from your thoughts and sharing it to the public. When I decided to start a blog, I knew I wanted to do this. Hence, every significant step or adventure in my life is documented here. My travel destinations, life lessons, makeup and skincare tips are just a few examples.

This gave me the idea of naming my blog with my name. This blog will be my little bubble. My own space in the internet world. By using my name, my readers would immediately know that this blog is all about me.

What's the meaning behind your blog name? :) If you've joined Bailey's 2015 Blog-tember Challenge this year, comment down below your link and I'll check them out! Have a great day!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments