September Wishlist

by - 6:00 PM


What's on your wish list? Be sure to include links so we can shop too ;)

My latest finds and love at first sights were mostly beauty products this month. There has been so many new releases that I had to force myself not to drool at these products. Thankfully, some of these are not available in the Philippines, so savings are safe - for now :))

If you've been following my blog, you probably know that I'm a fan of the Youtuber Fleur de Force, she just launched her make up collection which comprises lovely shades of eye shadow palettes, lipsticks, makeup bags, etc. These limited edition Ombre Obsessed 7 piece brush set from Target are so beautiful, but haven't heard or read a review about it. H&M also introduced a new line of beauty products, can I just swatch it pleaaase? I also found this Double Pearl Baguette Ring which looks so lovely. The Colourpop products and MAC Lipstick in All Fired Up have been a talk in town. Essie also showed their Fall 2015 Collection, there are some bronze-y metallic and creamy red shades perfect for your autumn outfit. I'm currently obsessed with blushes and I'm falling for the NYX Rose Gold HD Blush. And last but not the least, this Baggu Drawstring Bucket Bag <3

What are you drooling over this month? This post is a link up to Bailey's 2015 Blog-tember Challenge, comment down below your link and I'll check them out! Have a great day!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments