My Ideal Day

by - 6:00 PM



Describe your ideal day. Where would you go and what would you do?

My ideal day would start super early in the morning. I usually drink a cup of tea or hot chocolate and go around our small garden with my dog, Chanel. Then I head back inside to clean up and prep for breakfast.

Most days, I would rush to the gym and spend at least an hour there then grab a snack like a sandwich, banana cake or a carrot juice at my favorite vegetarian restaurant. And would I spend the rest of my day reading blogs or studying in the library, cafe, or a lounge. If not, I would be in school for my classes. :)

I sometimes have lunch or dinner with friends near the university or with my family if they're in the city. My short trip home is something that I enjoy despite the traffic. By this time, I'm just so excited to go home and see my dogs, then I notice that the cold night air is so relaxing.

After a short cuddling session with Chanel I'd do my nightly pamper routine and spend hours in front of my laptop and blog. I try to blog everyday (and publish a post every other day) while watching a movie or binge watch Fashion Bloggers (my all time favorite). By the time I feel tired, I would prep my things for tomorrow and sink in my bed and check social media like Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat (follow me! @dubhejoy) and play Clash of Clans for a few minutes. Lastly, before sleeping, I would create my to-do list in my phone using an app called Swipe and write down all the things I need to accomplish for the next day.

What's your ideal day like? This post is a link up to Bailey's 2015 Blog-tember Challenge, if you joined the challenge, comment down below your link and I'll check them out! Have a great day!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments