My Friday Night

by - 6:00 PM

Photo from Tumblr
It's a Friday night and you decide to stay in. What do you do? 

First of all, when I realize its Friday, I would let out a sigh of relief. After having dinner in one of my favorite restaurants, I'd go to church and head home right after. I would turn up TGIF playlist in Spotify, remove all my make up and put on a face mask. I would prepare a warm chamomile tea, drinking it while watching a movie or my all time favorite tv series like How I Met Your Mother or Devious Maids. 

This would continue for hours. When I think I'm ready for bed, I would brush my teeth and look through the people I followed in Instagram and Snapchat (follow me @dubhejoy). Then I hit the hay before midnight :) My Friday night is as simple and peaceful as it could get but I like it that way :)

What do you do on a Friday night? This post is a link up to Bailey's 2015 Blog-tember Challenge, if you joined the challenge, comment down below your link and I'll check them out! Have a great day!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments