Inspired by Life

by - 6:00 PM


Create a collage or inspiration/mood board that describes your blog. 

Makeup. Skincare. Books. Movies. Travel. Food. I'm not a professional makeup artist or beauty guru. Just an enthusiast. Since I was a teenager, my mom keeps telling me to always look my best, learn how to apply makeup, take good care of my face and skin. I love to read. I like to spend time in a cafe and just read books or blogs. Traveling and eating my way back home are two of my favorite things. I mean who doesn't, right?

My personal blog is where I share my favorite books/movies, travel experiences, adventure with food (hence the foodventure label) and my opinions on certain makeup or skincare products. :)

What inspires you to blog? This post is a link up to Bailey's 2015 Blog-tember Challenge, if you joined the challenge, comment down below your link and I'll check them out! Have a great day!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments