Favorite Season

by - 6:00 PM

Photo from Unsplash

Tell us about your favorite season. Why is it your favorite and what does it say about you?

Since the Philippines is a tropical country, we only have two seasons: wet and dry. And personally, I prefer the dry season or summer time here for the reason that I don't have summer classes (like ever!)  and its the time of the year I get to go to the beach, relax or travel and see my friends who have moved to the big city. If you've been reading my blog these past few days, you might have noticed that I've been constantly talking about traveling. I just realized this now when I was trying to relate my preference with my personality, I'm actually a laid-back type of person. I usually choose options that are comfortable or easy. I stay away from things that could lead to a problem, hence, I don't take risks that much which could be a new challenge for me :)

What's your favorite season? This post is a link up to Bailey's 2015 Blog-tember Challenge. If you joined the challenge comment down below your link and I'll check them out! Have a great day!

You May Also Like

0 comments