The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover

by - 6:00 AM


During one of my The Body Shop sale shopping spree, I got a sample of the Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover which I really wanted to try ever since I bought the Camomile Cleansing Oil. I wanted to differentiate which one is better in removing my make up especially when I'm travelling since its really a hassle to pack the cleansing oil :(

This cleanser gently melts away eye make up in seconds, while conditioning skin around the eye area. It removes eye make up, leaves lashes and lids feeling soft and clean, suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. It's also fragrance and color-free. -The Body Shop
To be honest I'm not a fan of this product. It does remove some make up on my face, like foundation and eye shadow but I have a really hard time removing my mascara especially if I'm wearing a waterproof one. I'm a contact lens wearer and I could vouch that it doesn't sting my eyes or anything. It actually has a weird scent and my face feels really oily after using the product. After using this for a few days, I went back to using my Camomile Cleansing Oil but I would still pack this make up remover when I'm travelling just in case I want to remove my make up in the car. I wouldn't say this product was disappointing but I wouldn't use it on a daily basis. Hence, I rate this product 3.5 out of 5.
Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments