Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Sheerly Nudes

by - 6:00 AM


Ladies nowadays, despite a long day of work, slide date nights or GNOS after their 9 to 5 schedules. It's no surprise that we often opt for day to night looks to save time, energy and space in our make up bags. 

I recently added the Covergirl Eye Enhances 4-Kit Shadows in Sheerly Nudes to my collection. Nude shades are usually my go to eye shadow palette picks since they're more natural looking during the day. I did have second thoughts about buying this product since I'm not really into glittery eye shadows. 


This collection of great eyeshadow shades is handpicked by our makeup pros and designed to make your eye look go from day to night. They blend effortlessly to bring your eyes out beautifully, without overshadowing. Experiment using them together or as single shades. -Covergirl
To be honest this 4-shades palette is really glittery and pigmented. A light dab of the light colors on the lids would be great for a daily look that would make you look fresh and awake. Apply the first shade on the crease before going out and you're good to go for your night out.

The downsides that I noticed was that the shades were too powdery, a lot of fall-outs from my experience. It is glittery as I've mentioned, but it is too glittery for me. The sponge applicator wasn't great either. I had to use an eye shadow brush or another sturdy sponge applicator.


Overall, it is a good nude eye shadow palette but its not something I would grab on a daily basis. I'd rate this product 2.8 out of 5. 

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments