3W Clinic Natural Make-up Powder in Natural Beige

by - 6:00 AM


These past few months, I've been into Korean skincare and make-up. And the product that I've been using everyday is super affordable and accessible in all Korean online shops. 

It's a translucent loose powder formerly known as Dodo Palgantong and renamed into 3W Clinic Natural Make-up Powder, launched in Korea back in 1999, which is said to be wildly popular among Korean and Japanese ladies. It's available in 3 shades: light beige, natural beige and translucent pearl. 


The sticker, honestly, does not look attractive at all. But the container or tub is really big and there is a huge gap between the lid and sifter, which I think is great in preventing the content from jumping from the container when you sift it. It also has this white puff - but I use a powder or kabuki brush when applying loose powder on my face.


What I love about this product is that it blends perfectly with my fair skin and it is so light weight. Doesn't feel like you're wearing make up on you. It has a matte finish and also whitens your face but with a natural glow. It maintains my skin moisture all day long and doesn't dry or make my skin oily, which make this a double thumbs up.


Overall, I give this product 4.8/5. And I will purchase it again soon!

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments