A'pieu Eye Define Pen Liner in Brown

by - 2:14 PM


To be honest, I'm not an eyeliner kind of girl. This is my second liquid eyeliner and I remember throwing out my first eyeliner because it dried up and I've only used it like twice :/ That's why during my recent Korean product haul from an online shop, I did have second thoughts if I should purchase one. But this product was quite affordable so I gave it a go.


I'm glad I purchased the A'pieu Eye Define Pen Liner in Natural Brown. It has a pointed brush applicator. Hands down. Its very easy and smooth to apply from the inner towards the outer corner of my eyelids and also create a simple winged eyeliner look. I find my overall look to be more natural since its in brown great for everyday use. Not giving much of the usual bold look from eyeliners.


During my first use, I applied just one coat of it on my lid and the product faded after a few hours. But a good 2-3 swipes could last the whole day. :) You have to be quick on applying though, the brush dries up after a couple minutes of using.

Would I repurchase the product? Maybe. :) I'm giving this pen liner a rating of 3.8/5.

You May Also Like

0 comments