The Body Shop: Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

by - 1:49 PM


I have to be honest here. This is my first time using cleansing oils but I have to say this might be the product I can't live without.
This silky-soft cleanser will effortlessly remove make-up from the whole face quickly and effectively, leaving skin feeling clean, refreshed and clear of impurities. It’s the ultimate time-saver.
  • Removes make-up
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
  • Removes waterproof make-up
  • Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed
Ever since I started to collect make up, I've been in constant search of the ideal make up remover and cleanser. This product from The Body Shop was constantly mentioned and highly recommended by bloggers that I just had to buy one.

Before even using this, I was about to set an appointment with my dermatologist and have my occasional basic facial. But after using it for a few days, I didn't feel the need to have one anymore. Whiteheads and blackheads around my nose were barely there. Breakouts would start to vanish the next day. Even the most stubborn waterproof mascaras were removed.


The formula is thin, not that oily than what I thought. It has a natural smell. And it doesn't hurt when it gets in contact with my eyes (which happens a few times), in fact, I don't even notice it until I realize that my vision is kind of blurry.

Every night, a good 1-2 pumps is enough and I massage it around my face then around my eyes.  Then I dampen my hands a little and massage my face again. This turns the cleansing oil into a milky emulsion. I usually do this a few times especially when I feel a few whiteheads on my face. Then I rinse it off with a washcloth. :) Leaving a fresh and smooth skin.

What I personally don't like about this product is the pump. It tends to shoot the product in unexpected directions. If that makes any sense. XD And I would often see the oil dripping around the pump and on the side of the bottle. Which really makes some of it go to waste.

But I really love this Camomile Silky Oil. After using it for more than 5 months, I'm onto my second bottle and I will certainly repurchase and repurchase :) Giving this 4.5/5.

You May Also Like

2 comments